The Rules Governing the Use of Services Provided by National Kouksundo centre (hereinafter in the Rules called “Centre”) are binding on all persons using National Kouksundo centre (hereinafter called “Rules”) services: participating in the trainings, seminars and other activities organized by the Centre.
Only the Member of the Centre (hereinafter in the Rules called “the Member”), upon careful familiarization with the Rules and affirming this by the Member’s signature, is allowed to use the services of the Centre. Parents or guardians are responsible for the under-aged Members of the Centre and confirming that the medical condition of the under-aged allows to use the services provided by the Centre.
The parents (guardians) of the under-aged Members confirm by their signature that the state of health of the under-aged Member allows him to use the services of the Centre, that the under-aged Member has fully familiarized himself/herself with the Rules and that he/she shall follow them. The signature of the parents (guardians) also confirms the compensation for any damages caused by the under-aged Member to the Centre and to the third parties in accordance with the statutes of law of the Lithuanian Republic.
- Before participating in the trainings, seminars and other activities organized by the Centre we advise to consult the doctor and make sure that your health condition allows to use the services provided by the Centre. All responsibility for the Member’s health disorders, injuries, accidents and other damage to life incurred during the visit to the activities provided by the Centre belong to the Member. Centre is not responsible and not reimbursed for property and non-material damage caused to Member’s health and life.
- Members can use the services of the Centre only after purchasing the personal membership of the Centre.
- The validity of the membership of the Centre if for a specific period of time only that was indicated at the time of purchase. After expiration of the Membership, unused visits do not transfer to upcoming months, they expire. This is also aplicable to all the seminars, trainings and other activities organised by the Centre.
- Purchased Membership for several months is valid until the date shown on the Membership at the time of purchase and is calculated from the date of acquisition of Membership.
- Membership is personal to holder. It is prohibited to transfer it to another person. This is also aplicable to all the seminars, trainings and other activities organised by the Centre. In an exeptional cases, and in accordance with Administration of the Centre, Membership can be transffered to a family member or other person.
- The price of any membership, seminars, trainings and other activities organised by the Centre shall not be refunded, exchanged or transffered.
- Time of individual appointment can be changed no later than 24 hours prior to the visit. If Member does not show up upon registered time, the price shall not be refundend and appointment will not be re-registered to another time.
- We recommend not to bring personal belongings of high value to the Centre, as it is not responsible for the loss and / or damage to the visitors’ personal belongings. Findings in the Centre are kept up to 10 days.
- Members can use the services provided by the Centre only according to the scheduled classes. Centre reserves the right to change trainers, working hours as wel as time of the classes.
- Members are allowed in the premises of the Centre with clean sports clothing, without footwear.
- Each visitor of the Centre, after purchasing the membership or one-time service fee, acquires the right to use the services provided by the Centre and hereby agrees upon the Rules and conditions stated above.
National Kouksundo centre reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
I have familiarized myself with these Rules of the National Kouksundo centre, agree to adhere to them and take on the liability for the non-fulfillment of the conditions and obligations envisaged in these Rules and for the consequences that occur due to this non-fulfillment *